Saturday, October 24, 2015

Diabetic Medic tries Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame

As a Diabetic and someone who is trying to lose weight, I'm always trying to find snacks that offer some extra punch. Sure I want to eat something that will kill a craving but I also want food that will keep my blood sugar low. I decided to try Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame.

The product boast:
  • Healthy snack for the whole family
  • Gluten Free
  • High Protean
  • 70% less fat than peanuts
  • 40% more protean than peanuts
  • 0 Trans Fat
I would hope that this weight loss snack is gluten free. Most products should be Gluten free due to the high chance on anaphylaxis shock. So be sure that your body can handle legumes and soy beans before you dive into this snack.

Sadly, I hope that you don't dive into Seapont Farms Dry Roasted Edamame. The dry roasting makes the Edamame really hard to chew. Have you ever under cooked pinto beans when making spicy frijoles? That's what the taste is like. The crunch is like under cooked pinto beans but the taste is burnt.

So for a snack while I'm on my journey of healthy eating, I'll stick to steam Edamame. Or perhaps there is another Seapoint Farms product that I can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment