Monday, October 26, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday Baked cheesy sweet onion dip

Super Bowl 2015 will soon be here. It's three months and counting. I'll still be in my studio apartment this Super Bowl season. I can't wait till Super Bowl 2016 though! The excitement of preparing goodies and drinks for people to enjoy. 

I can honestly say that being a hostess is one of the things that really makes me the happiest. I love the fact that I can send my favorite guys and gals home with full bellies and smiles on their faces. One of the favorites for snack time as been Kroger's baked cheesy sweet onion dip. It's a dip that brings the taste of sweetness, earthiness, and tang.

1 cup of low fat mayonnaise
1 cup sweet onion, chopped (yellow and red onions work)
1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp minced garlic
1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
1 tsp chopped Fresh Parsley

In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon into a quart baking dish. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for forty minutes. Serve into a fondue pot with your favorite bread or crackers.

If your having a large party like Super Bowl Sunday, you might want to make a casserole dish of the dip and keep it warm in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment