Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weight Loss 366+ Healthy Meals on my weight loss journey

The days have been hit and miss when it comes to my weight loss journey in Fort Worth, Texas. The start of rain and the onslaught of a cold has brought exercise to a halt. It has been really difficult for me to get my heart rate up when it's hard for me to breath.

I haven't been very hungry so my eating has been light. I don't know if it's the lack of food/glucose or the cold medication that is making me feel like I'm dizzy. No matter how I try to eat something, it sits heavy on my stomach.

What did I eat today on today's weight loss journey?

Chocolate protean shake with 2 glasses of milk
Bowl of tomato soup with 5 crackers
5 pork spare ribs with BBQ sauce and 1/2 cup of spinach

I know I should have had more vegetables and fruits. When your mouth hurts from the sinus pressure, you don't want to eat anything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment