Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Is Starbucks Coffee orange syrup too acidic

Are you looking for a new flavor of Starbucks Coffee? Are you like me? A person who likes to try out coffee house secret recipes? Recently my husband and I went to our local Starbucks Coffee. I wanted to try something new. So I decided to try a shot of Starbucks Coffee Acadia Orange syrup in my morning coffee.

Did I like the blend of a deep roast and orange flavoring? Unfortunately, I have to say no. The orange flavored syrup ended up giving the coffee a strange and acidic aftertaste. I was only able to drink about two sips before having to throw the coffee in the trash. The ultra bitter aftertaste was just too much to handle.

Thankfully, Starbucks Coffee fans don't have to shy away completely from the Acacia Orange syrup. The product works well with Tazo teas and the new Italian sodas. The lighter brews work really well with this syrup. 

I also like using the syrup in Starbucks Coffee Vanilla Bean. The mixture gives off the taste of the
50/50 ice cream bards that our family use to eat
when we were kids.

All in all, the Acacia Orange syrup at Starbucks Coffee is a good product. It is my hope that they keep the syrup on the menu. Just remember to choose another syrup when you plan to drink a dark roast blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment