Thursday, December 31, 2015

This EMT waist isn't the only thing that is going to shrink!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm starting my resolutions early! Why wait for the new year to come around. 2016 is going to be about a lot of things Fort Worth, Texas! One of those things is making sure that a lot of things around me shrink. 

  • Biceps
  • Chest
  • Waist
  • Size
  • Bills
  • Stress
  • Sadness

All of these things are going to have to shrink in 2016. Of course I want to see a big weight loss before my fall classes start at Tarrant County Community College. I want to be able to be comfortable in the desks. I want to be able to save lives without being self conscience about myself. 

I want to get rid of my bills. I do have to say that I'm blessed more than most people. I have a best friend that I share rent with. Though I think we are going to move into a bigger place this year. We have been sharing the rent on a studio. We both want to move into better neighborhoods. We both can afford a small increase on rent. 

I just have several medical bills and student loans that need to be paid up. I'd love to see my credit score in the high 700's instead of it being in the low 400's. So it's time to get my credit report and start paying on as much as I can. I have to save for school and a rainy day too.

Reduction in sadness. I've had a lot of sadness in 2015. A lot of the sadness had to due with relationships. There are sayings all over the web to cut ties on people that do not bring happiness into your life. Sometimes I find that hard because I'm such a people pleaser. I want people to be happy. I have been ignoring myself for too long now though. 

I figure if I am good then the people around me will good. Well at least that is the plan for me in Fort Worth at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment