Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Food Review: Fort Worth Five Guys Burgers

We were going to celebrate and do a restaurant review at another location. It didn't work out to be a good thing for the other establishment. My friends and I walked around the corner and decided to try Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

When you walk into the Sundance Square location, you might not think that the restaurant is open. There are supplies and free peanuts hanging out at the front door. The decorum is almost a car hop red and white. I wouldn't be surprised if I would find a jukebox at one of the five guys burgers and fries around the U.S.

So are the burgers worth the price tag of $3-7? My answer would have to be an astounding yes! When I bit into my double cheeseburger with grilled onions and grilled mushrooms, I was in ground beef heaven. The patty size is not like most places where they start out at a quarter pound and end up with an eighth of a hamburger patty. I honestly believe five guys uses three quarter pounds of beef before they put it on the grill.

Don't want to take my word for it? You just have to read all the write ups on the wall about five guys burger and fries. The newspapers aren't the only people raving. Reviews of customers are up the wall in great graphical colors! It's a restaurant I will be going back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment