Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fort Worth Jimmy Johns

Business is booming in Downtown Fort Worth Texas. Just recently a franchiser opened up a new Jimmy John's sandwich shop. Our family had a long day of job searching and appointments, so we decided to give the place a try.

I have to say that I like the feel and decor of the establishment. It seems that Jimmy John's is trying to mix freshness with cute funkiness. There are unique and strange sayings on signs throughout the seating area. The staff is young and friendly. Speaking from experience this can be a good thing or a bad thing. Young staff members like to slack off at times.

Jimmy John's is a great break from Subway for a family that is on a budget. The ingredients are fresh and the sandwiches are made to order. I simply wish that the staff members would have followed through with the menu items because my sandwich did not include the freebies that come with all the subs and clubs.

I had the country club and my husband had the hunters club. Both were good choices from Jimmy Johns menu. I just wish they would have added the extra freebies which would have made it more enjoyable.

So all in all, if your looking for good subs and club sandwiches then check out Jimmy Johns. Lesson learned: Make sure you tell the staff exactly what you want on your sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment