Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Dating in Fort Worth Texas

Maybe I stepped out into the world of dating too soon. I've had a 140 pound weight lost. Why do I still struggle with not liking what I see in the mirror. Sometimes I get frustrated with my own personality. I'll see a guy I find attractive and have no problem flirting with him. Then I'll see myself in the mirror asking "What were you thinking Cate!" and making the internal statement "He doesn't want to date that!" 

Maybe it's time to just focus on God, my health, education, weight loss, and career. Maybe it's time to take a year for myself. A sabbatical from the daily stresses of self judgment, public judgment, and internal frustration. Wait, this post is not suppose to be about me.
O.K. it's about me a little bit.

My adventures of online dating in the city of Fort Worth and the state of Texas. I'm surprise to see how so many men are on the opposite ends of the dating spectrum. Some men just want to have sexual fun. Some men are looking for a wife. I guess I should be happy that these guys know what they want out of life. That's one of the reasons why I got divorced. I was too ambitious and he didn't have any ambition. 

It's just that I'm in between the online dating spectrum. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I may be looking for friends with benefits. On the other hand, I'm not looking for to get married right away either. I've only been divorced for a year. Information on the divorce is a completely different blog post.

So online dating in Fort Worth, Texas is a strange arena for me. It feels like an obstacle course. A really difficult one when your a girl that likes the guy to make the first move in the world of dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment