Sunday, March 13, 2016

Diabetic Medic meals for March 13, 2016

Today is my day off from strictly watching my diet. It's day 372 on my weight loss journey. Things are not going really great with my blood sugar. Thankfully I am not where I was with battling Diabetes but I'm not close to where I want to be. This afternoon I clocked in at 187. I want to be back down to 90. 

This is what I had to eat during the day. Of course it's not in any particular order:

chicken breast
Serving of cabbage
Serving of grilled beef
Serving of chop suey
KFC Original recipe chicken breast
3 KFC Chicken Littles

My ultimate goal is to just eat protean, vegetables, and fruits. O.k. maybe a few slices of whole grain bread full of nuts. Just because it tastes so good. The truth about having Diabetes and eating healthy in general is just making better choices

No comments:

Post a Comment