Saturday, March 19, 2016

Diabetic Medic munching on Snow Fox Summer Rolls

As the Diabetic Medic, I'm always searching for items that I can take to work for meals. I have to admit that some weeks are just boring to the taste buds. A medics life can get busy working sixty hours or more each week. Hours like that can make meal planning a little hard.

Krogers has become my favorite grocery store next to Walmart. I like the fact that the one on University in Fort Worth, Texas is open late at night. It's great to know when the more healthier restaurants are closed and your EMS needs some grub on the fly.

If you get the chance, try Snow Fox Summer Rolls. They can be found in the Sushi area of Krogers. The Summer Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce is a great combination. The roll itself is a mixture of rice paper wrappers, spinach, carrots, cucumber and avocado pieces. I was surprised by the Sweet Chili Sauce. It was not as hot as I thought it was going to be. This medic does not like overly spicy food.

My only complaint has to be the fact that there are just two Summer Rolls in each Kroger Snow Fox box. For a Dinner idea, I wish that the company would have put three rolls in the box. So my suggestion would be to grab some Sushi along with the Summer Rolls at Krogers.

Ultimately this EMT gives Snow Fox Summer Rolls two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment