Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Food Review: Fort Worth Jimmy Johns Ultimate Porker

The Jimmy John Ultimate Porker was suggested to my husband and I by someonw who worked at a local Jimmy Johns. I fiugred that since it was an employee suggestion, that the sandwich must be good. Some employees need to keep their suggestions to themselves.

I wish I had not taken the employees recommendation of sandwiches. The Ultimate Porker ended up being a mixture of dry applewood smoked ham and bacon slices. Jimmy John claims "What could be better!" I know what could be better and it's not the Jimmy John Ultimate Porker.

Though perhaps I need to give the Jimmy Johns trade mark sandwich a second chance. I didn't ask for all the extra freebies. Some sandwiches just need extras to give it some umph and make sure that it doesn't taste dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment