Friday, March 11, 2016

Medic munching on moon cheese

As I move along my weight loss journey, I'm always looking for new snack to get me along my way. Today I decided to try NutraDried Natural Crunchy Gouda Moon Cheese. The claims of a high protein, natural, gluten free product is an enticement to someone who's fighting Diabetes.

I love the fact  that the Moon Cheese is created from nothing but Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, and Annatto (Vegetable Coloring). Is it the perfect on the go snack from NutraDried? 5 grams of fat, 21 mg of Cholesterol, 
190 mg of Sodium. Is it the healthiest snack out there?

I have to admit that the first bite is pretty tasty. You may have to get use to the crunchiness. NutraDried Natural Crunchy Gouda Moon Cheese is firmer than most cheese snacks. It also seems to be a little more greasier than most natural cheese snacks.

The unfortunate thing is that the Gouda Moon Cheese is only tasty for a few bites. After a while the product takes on a strange taste. I can't tell if it's due to the fact that it's a Gouda flavor or the fact that it's a dried product.

Will I be buying this food product again? That would be a definite "NO" The Gouda Moon Cheese is a product full of flavor but not worth the $5 price tag at Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment