Monday, March 7, 2016

Weight Loss Journey 365+ Healthy Meals

I can't believe that I have been on this weight loss journey for over 365 days. I wish I had started writing about it when I first started. It is my hope to update this blog to include the meals and exercise that I did for each day. I think that there will be 800 meal ideas in total. With over 800 days dealing with healthy eating, I'm sure there are going to be some great days, good days, bad days, and plain fubar days (in polite terms "Fubar" F up beyond all repair/recognition)

So what was my healthy meal plan for today?

Breakfast:
Protean shake
Banana

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich on whole grain bread, 1 tbsp. of mayo, lettuce, tomato
10 grapes
Bottled water with lemon

Dinner:
Grilled chicken sandwich on whole grain bread, 1 tbsp. of mayo, lettuce, tomato
1/2 cup of beef chili

Exercise:
1 hour of walking
No weight training

No comments:

Post a Comment