Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Diabetic Medic is Tuesdays child

Do you remember a week ago Fort Worth, Texas? When I was talking about being Tuesday's child. A woman full of grace and fluid gestures. Today I took my first step to gain back the cat style composure that I had as a teen. Thinking back to that time, I wasn't a bull in a china shop. I was actually graceful. Today though, I feel more like Dwayne The Rock in Game Plan.



I pretty much spent the morning cleaning my studio, thinking about someone I care about a lot, thinking about my future, practicing Ballet first position and second position. The truth is that Ballet is not easy at all. It's all about form and muscle control. I like that! I look forward to adding more moves and maybe taking some dancing classes. Just another goal to add to my weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment