Monday, January 18, 2016

Fort Worth Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappaccino

Our EMT family always looking for great coffee houses near me. One of our favorite places is the Starbucks Coffee at The Sundance Square in Fort Worth, Texas. We recently stopped in to spend time together and order some of the seasonal menu items. Today I decided to try the Starbucks coffee Pumpkin Frappuccino and the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin.

I really do love the atmosphere at this local Starbucks Coffee house. It's open space with dark foods. It give a very warm inviting look to the place. The people that work there are always friendly. The management is always full of flavor suggestions for your next Latte or Frappuccino drink. The only thing I would complain about would be the air conditioning. It just seems that the seating is set up where most tables are sitting right under the vents. It seems to get cold very fast when they are on. Be sure to bring a light sweater not matter the season.

What did my Full Happy Tummy think of the Starbucks Coffee Pumpkin Frappuccino and the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin. I enjoyed both items. There were just some things that could have been a little bit better.

More cream cheese in the pumpkin cream cheese muffin
Less off a stickier texture for the pumpkin. Each time I picked up a piece of the pumpkin there was residue left on my finger.
Let seasoning and more pumpkin flavor in the Frappuccino. 

All in all the product at this particular Starbucks location is always fresh. Sometimes they don't have exactly what a person wants but that's due to it being a very busy location. If Starbucks was able to make the Frappuccino taste more like a pumpkin cheese cake flavor, then I think they would hit this coffee drink on the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment